Monday, December 14, 2009

What a Difference Pizza Makes

Okay, I managed to go all day on raw foods. Because I am still in the transition stage, I decided to enjoy a slice of pizza with my husband, daughter, and grandmother.
Wow, what a mistake! I felt like a stone had landed in my gut. It was the first time today that I felt sick, which is saying something since I am used to be being sick all day. It gave me a new resolve about that I am doing and why I am doing it. I am going on a raw food diet so that I can stay healthy and feel alive again. I have to do this for myself, for my family. If I don't I might as well, pack my bags and ask Heavenly Father when He's expecting me. Because that is how I feel every day. It has gotten to the point that my muscles ache. The aching pain just won't go away. It is even interferring with my writing. Who wants to write when you are too sore and tired to move off of the couch? Tomorrow is a new day with new foods in the house. I will do better tomorrow. I will learn more tomorrow about my specialized diet. I will do all in my power tomorrow to gain the understanding that I need. I will be down on my knees to ask my Savior for the strength to make it through just one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment